Best Montessori Baby Book Washable
Montessori Book - Montessori Baby Busy Book 👶🏽📖
This book is a great way to stimulate your child's language skills, reading ability, sensory ability, communication ability and rich imagination. The material is non-toxic, safe for infants, strong stitches and very durable!
📘 The montessori at home book is a hand sewn, printed and dyed with a variety of small goods. The story of each page is designed to stimulate the baby's brain development, including tactile stimulation and language learning skills. Fun activities in this book will help your child recognize different colors, shapes, sizes and life knowledge.
📕 This is the place for the best montessori books that you will not find at any toy store. The rainbow cloth book is made of 100% cotton and polyester fabric, safe for children. The colorful pages are sewn on the bookshelf with strong thread that does not tear apart easily. Baby can learn about animals, shapes and colors in an interactive manner.
📗 This also helps develop a love for reading as early as possible, thereby helping your child develop better vocabulary skills, sensory development and rich imagination.
About rainbow cloth book:
- This book contains a variety of handmade diys that satisfy all the imaginations of children.
- Rich printing and dyeing color content to bring the baby a variety of visual experience, while teaching the baby to recognize different colors, shapes, sizes, life knowledge and so on.
- Book itself has a variety of categories for children to recognize, recognize different animals, small common sense at the same time let children develop a good habit of reading. Can stimulate your child's language skills, reading ability, sensory ability, communication ability and rich imagination.
- Gift box, birthday / holiday gifts, from an early age to cultivate your baby's interest in reading, develop reading habits.
- The material is non-toxic, safe for infants, strong stitches and very durable.
- Size: 240x200x80mm / 9.44x7.87x3.14inch
About new felt book:
- Page 1: teaching baby to watch the clock
- Page 2: teaching baby to recognize the weather. Remember to remind your baby to bring an umbrella on rainy days
- Page 3: teaching baby to tie shoes, and do his own things
- Page 4: teaching baby the correct brushing steps, protect his teeth from cavities
- Page 5: teaching baby to recognize vegetables and cook delicious food
- Page 6: teaching baby how to get along with the pet dog and learn the dog's life habits
- Page 7: teaching baby to learn simple abacus and Enlightenment of mathematical thinking. Strong rope that can be used for a long time.
- Page 8: learning to tie buttons and exercise baby hands-on ability. For babies under 3 years old, pls taking care of your baby to avoid swallowing. You also able to remove buttons for baby under 3 years old.
- Page 9: Tangram made of thick felt, reusable, with Velcro on the back for easy storage
- Page 10: Color matching and geometry shape matching can exercise the baby's hand eye coordination ability,
- Page 11: Pulling out the radish game, teaching baby to count. It not only can enlighten the math, but also stimulate baby's imagination for nature
- Page 12: The interesting game of big fish eating small fish, stimulating baby's imagination for marine life, which is an fun story!